ISO Roofing by Quality Roofing Inc.
At Quality Roofing Inc. in Whitmore Lake, MI, we’re dedicated to delivering quality ISO roofing solutions meant to protect your building and budget. Our exceptional team is here for you seven days a week, 52 weeks a year so your roofing project is always finished on time. No matter if you need ISO roofing solutions right here in Michigan, or your commercial or industrial building is across the state, we can help! We’ve traveled all across the country for new construction projects, and we’re proud that our work can be found throughout the USA. Rely on our seasoned team at Quality Roofing Inc. for unrivaled roofing services. Once you see the finished result, you’ll be happy you did!
What is ISO Roofing?
Polyisocyanurate (ISO) provides your building with high thermal performing insulation and is the foundation of a durable roof. ISO is a rigid insulation board made of closed-cell foam and is used under roofing membranes as a means of insulation. This roofing is an excellent choice for buildings in wet climates, as the unique method of layering ISO boards creates a virtually waterproof barrier between the roof and the rest of the building. This product also works in both extreme hot and extreme cold, making it perfect for any climate. When it comes down to it, ISO roofing is the most widely used and highest performing insulation in the industry. That’s why we supply it, and why so many commercial or industrial property owners trust it.
The Benefits of ISO Roofing
Though ISO roofing tends to get less attention than other roofing solutions, that does not take away from its efficiency. This roofing has its fair-share of benefits, which is why we recommend ISO roof insulation to many of our clients. The main advantages of ISO roofing include the following:
- ISO has the best thermal resistance (R-value) of any other building insulation product on the market
- Reduces air infiltration and exfiltration, reducing heat loss
- ISO is an environmentally friendly option, as it reduces the amount of material needed to achieve the same effects as other types of insulation
- ISO roofing can single-handedly reduce energy costs for buildings, getting more bang for your buck than you would with many different roofing options
- You can pay off and justify ISO roofing reasonably quickly with the savings made on your monthly energy bills due to installation
- ISO has a high compressive strength, which is very important for the durability and longevity of your building
- ISO roofing installation is moisture-, mold-, and rot-resistant
- ISO roofing is found to be compatible with most roofing systems
- This type of roofing can be mechanically attached, adhered, or ballasted
ISO roofing is an appealing option for those wanting roofing with satisfactory impact resistance, energy savings, and installation ease. When you choose to protect your roof with ISO solutions, you are ensuring the long-term performance of your investment.
Choose Sustainability, Choose ISO Roofing!
ISO is a sustainable roofing option that has gained significant attention in recent years. With all the work that is being done to actively save our planet, it makes sense that eco-friendly roofing is on the up-and-up. Here are the ways ISO roofing is helping companies like us perform more ethical work with each ISO roofing project:
- Low ODP & GWP – ISO roofing is manufactured using a hydrocarbon-based blowing agent that has zero Ozone Depletion Potential (ODP) and little to no Global Warming Potential (GWP).
- High Energy Savings – The energy savings potential of ISO roofing over a typical 60-year building life span is equal to up to 47 times the initial energy required to produce, transport, maintain, install, and eventually remove and dispose of insulation.
- Third-Party Approval – The Polyisocyanurate Insulation Manufacturers Association (PIMA) has completed a third-party verification of ISO-compliant Environmental Product Declarations (EPDs) for ISO roofing
- Resilience – ISO is a high-performing building product that contributes to building resilience by preserving a habitable indoor environment even when extreme weather conditions disrupt other applications, such as HVAC systems.
When you could choose a roofing system that accommodates your building and the environment in which we live in, why wouldn’t you pick ISO roof insulation?
Roofing Solutions You Can Trust!
At Quality Roofing Inc., we believe in continually learning, growing, and reaching our highest potential. We love the work we do and the people we serve. If you need comprehensive ISO roofing insulation for your commercial or industrial property, pick up the phone and contact us! Not only are we skilled in excellent customer care, but we have the compassion and drive to prove it. We treat our dedicated employees with the utmost respect, which is why you can expect to receive the same type of treatment. Don’t wait to receive the best roofing solutions, reach out today for a free estimate!