PVC Roofing in Michigan
If you’re looking for comprehensive PVC roofing solutions for your commercial or industrial building, Quality Roofing Inc. in Whitmore Lake, MI is here to serve! When creating your bid, we take into account design, enhancement, energy efficiency, and ease of use. We believe that bringing our customers top-quality solutions that cater to their needs at every stage is key to developing lasting relationships with our clients. Gone are the days of being ill-informed about such a substantial investment. With us, you’ll be updated during every step of the roofing process to ensure you’re getting exactly what you pay for. Don’t rely on just any old roofing company to complete a roofing project on your commercial or industrial property. Trust the experts for high-quality PVC roofing done right the first time.
What is PVC Roofing?
Polyvinyl chloride (PVC) is a type of plastic that’s often used for indoor plumbing, plastic furniture, and even rain boots! It’s a very attractive and durable choice for budget-conscious companies looking to save money on their construction without sacrificing the integrity of the structure. PVC roofing is one of the most frequently used plastics. This material is capable of being processed into various products, though over here at Quality Roofing Inc., we’re a fan of its modular roofing capabilities. This roofing is made from two layers of PVC roofing material with polyester added in between the layers as a means of reinforcement. The PVC’s layers incorporate additives to make the material more flexible, prevent curing, and be more UV stable. Additionally, by adding a layer of acrylic coating to the PVC roof membrane, it can be made reflective, repellent, and capable of weathering harsh conditions and climates with ease.
The Benefits Surrounding PVC Roofing
When we’re talking about single-ply roofing, PVC membranes offer an impressive list of advantages. Here are some of the most notable benefits this roofing system can provide to your commercial or industrial building:
- Low cost compared to many other equivalent roofing materials
- Due to its durability, this roofing is the best choice for high-rise buildings that are located in regions prone to hurricanes or strong winds
- Can accommodate a flat or low-slope roof
- PVC is engineered for unrivaled strength, with a minimum breaking strength of 350 pounds per inch
- PVC roofing membranes have passed many fire tests and have an unlimited slope approval
- Can effectively stand up to constant dampness, puddling, and high or low alkyne conditions
- Hot-air welded seams are a feature that makes PVC particularly durable, as well as impermeable to moisture
- Other roofing systems typically rely on adhesive tapes and caulks to seal the seams, making them far less durable and permanent
- With exceptional durability and strength, PVC that is properly and professionally installed can last more than 20 years
- Little maintenance is needed, which can save you thousands of dollars in the long run on costly repairs
- PVC is highly resistant to chemical damage
- PVC roofing is relatively difficult to ignite and does not support combustion, meaning if your building were to catch fire, the roofing would burn very slowly
- Exposure to plants, roots, fungi, or bacteria have little to no impact on a PVC roofing membrane
- PVC’s high solar reflectivity reduces AC load and energy waste
- Can lower monthly heating and cooling costs, and can help mitigate the “heat island” effect in urban areas
With so many enticing benefits, it’s easy to tell why many of our customers opt for PVC roofing for their commercial or industrial property.
Cost-Effective Roofing Solutions
If you’re looking for quality contractors to install your new PVC roof, look no further! Quality Roofing Inc. is skilled at providing comprehensive roofing solutions no matter how big or small. Our dedicated team has worked on roofing projects for over two decades. Not only will we ensure your commercial or industrial roofing project is done right the first time, but we back this with our 10-, 15-, and 20-year warranties. When you choose us for your roofing contractors, you’ll never have to worry about the integrity of our work. Contact us today for a free estimate!