TPO Roofing Solutions Michigan
If you need TPO roofing solutions for your commercial or industrial property, Quality Roofing Inc. in Whitmore Lake, MI can help! We believe that top-of-the-line, single-ply membrane roofing systems are some of the best options out there, which is why we choose to specialize in them. Our dedicated team has worked on roofing projects for over two decades, becoming familiar with efficient techniques, all while practicing exceptional customer care in the process. Not only do we want to ensure we complete your commercial or industrial roofing project right the first time, but we back this up with 10-, 15-, and 20-year warranties. With our team, you’ll never have to worry about the integrity of our work. Call on a company you can trust for TPO roofing services.
What is TPO Roofing?
TPO (thermoplastic polyolefin) is a single-ply roofing membrane known for its exceptional resistance to heat. This makes it perfect for places that experience more hot days than cold days, as it decreases cooling costs and carbon emissions. Additionally, TPO roofing is made of a single layer of synthetics and reinforcing scrim that is made to cover flat roofs. With the amount of energy it saves, this roofing material is known for eventually paying for itself! The additional characteristics of TPO roofing include the following:
- This roofing membrane can be installed using several different methods such as mechanically attached, adhered, ballasted, and plate bonded.
- Many manufacturers offer TPO with a FleeceBACK, allowing the membrane to be adhered using low-rise urethane foam.
- The membrane can be installed using a plate bonded system. This is where the plates are bonded to the underside of the membrane using an induction welder.
- TPO membranes come in a variety of colors, though are most commonly installed in white, gray, or tan.
- TPO seams and flashings are completed using hot-air welding equipment.
- TPO membranes are grease resistant.
- TPO roofing membranes receive high wind ratings when installed by professionals.
- It can be attached with a bonding adhesive or mechanically fastened.
- Once the membrane is rolled out, one of our contractors will use a hot-air gun to weld the seams together.
- TPO takes up around 40% of the commercial roofing market share.
If you have been waiting to replace the roofing on your commercial or industrial property, the time is now! Many building and property owners come to us with questions surrounding TPO commercial roofing when looking for a new solution for their commercial or industrial space. When it comes to replacing old roofing systems, the professional team at Quality Roofing Inc. urges business and property owners to consider a TPO roofing membrane as a potential solution. Though every project is unique, and will, therefore, require unique solutions, be sure to reach out to us with any questions you may be having.
What is TPO Roofing Used For?
TPO commercial roofing is intended for commercial and industrial roofing applications. It is most commonly used as a roof type for large commercial facilities due to its superior energy-saving capabilities. TPO commercial roofing is most frequently used for the following:
- TPO can be used residential applications, though it is important to note that most manufacturers will not extend their warranties to residential applications.
- TPO roofing membranes are frequently used when a building owner requires a high-quality heat-welded roofing system to protect the interior and exterior of their building.
- TPO is beneficial to commercial or industrial property owners whose roofing is exposed to contaminants, such as grease, or where other single-ply membranes cannot correctly withstand the environmental factors presented.
The Main Advantages of TPO Commercial Roofing
When installed by a group of seasoned professionals like those at Quality Roofing Inc., your TPO commercial roofing can be expected to last for many years. The added benefits any potential TPO buyer should know about include:
- The choices surrounding TPO roofing are entirely customizable, and you will have many different options to insulating your building’s roof.
- TPO membranes are capable of being a Class A fire-resistant roofing option when fire retardant chemicals are used during the manufacturing process.
- TPO is most commonly installed in its highly reflective white color, though it is efficient at being reflective and retentive.
Get Your Free Estimate Today!
When you need comprehensive roofing services for your commercial or industrial property, Quality Roofing Inc. has you covered! If you think TPO commercial roofing is the right move for your space, contact us today, and we’d be happy to provide you with a free estimate. Don’t wait to get the roofing solutions you deserve; our experts are eagerly awaiting your call!